The presence of Hamidreza Basiri and Mansour Zandi Nahad in the Aytack pavilion
Hamid Reza Basiri and Mansour Zandi Nahad the winners of the National Latte Art Championship, will be present at the International Coffee Festival in Iran from 29th August to 1st September at Aytack pavilion.
In this regard coffee specialty shows, challenges and special competitions will be held for visitors and coffee enthusiasts at Aytack pavilion.
- Ranking the thirteenth place in the 2016 Latte Art Championship
- Champion of the Middle East Latte Art Championship 2016.
- Champion of the National Latte Art Championship 2016.
Mansour Zandi Nahad
- Ranking the 9th place in the Latte Art Championship 2017
- Champion of National Latte Art Championship of Iran 2017
- Ranking 2nd place of Fidilio Latte Championship 2016
Mr. Hamid Reza Basiri, congratulation on your success in Latte Art Competition of Iran Coffee Festival (in Goftego Bustan) and your championship title for Iran coffee society as well as your family
We also express our deep sense of gratitude to Mr. Zandi Nahad and Hamid Reza Basiri and all friends and baristas for their substantial presence in Iran coffee exhibition and festivals, which decorated pavilion section. We continue to hope for further cooperation with you comrades
On the margins of this fair and Iran coffee festival on 7-10 September, some coffee specialty shows were performed by champions of Iran national latte contests Hamid Reza Basiri and Mansour Zandi , together with Latte Art challenge in two rounds from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. to visitors and coffee lovers in Aytack stand. Each round Latte Art challenge was taken on in two days among 20 participants, and 3 persons were granted an award on the part of Aytack the representative of Bezzera Company.
The procedure of choosing top participants by referees was based on the number of tulip.
Top participants of Latte Art challenge in the second round
- First place: Rasoul Abdifar
- Second place: Kasra Hejazi
- Third place: Nazanin Zarivand
watch the full videos of 4-day Latte Art challenge via Aytack channel on Aparat https://www.aparat.com/aytack
Top participants of Latte Art challenge in the first round
- First place: Masoud Khaki
- Second place: Majid Gholizadeh
- Third place: Niki Faramarzi
watch the full videos of 4-day Latte Art challenge via Aytack channel on Aparat; https://www.aparat.com/aytack